Old September 29th 09, 08:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Free to the first three claimants.

I bought way more of these than I will EVER use, so I'm going to offer the
first three to send me an e-mail each 20 of these caps. These are nice
Vishay Sprague 20VLSS10 (.01 at 250VAC) XY safety caps.

--
Illigitimus non-tatum carborundum.

Don't let the *******s wear you down!

Attached Thumbnails
Free to the first three claimants.-xysafetycap.jpg
Old September 29th 09, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:
I bought way more of these than I will EVER use, so I'm going to offer the
first three to send me an e-mail each 20 of these caps. These are nice
Vishay Sprague 20VLSS10 (.01 at 250VAC) XY safety caps.

Hi Brenda Ann,

Did I make the cut? I'd like to have some of these.

Raymond Koonce
Tyler, TX
Old September 30th 09, 04:07 PM
Junior Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda Ann[_2_] View Post
I bought way more of these than I will EVER use, so I'm going to offer the
first three to send me an e-mail each 20 of these caps. These are nice
Vishay Sprague 20VLSS10 (.01 at 250VAC) XY safety caps.

--
Illigitimus non-tatum carborundum.

Don't let the *******s wear you down!
If I'm not too late I would like the caps!!!
Thanks Rick K5FWQ
Old September 30th 09, 09:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"K5FWQ" wrote in message

'Brenda Ann[_2_ Wrote:
;689912']I bought way more of these than I will EVER use, so I'm going
to offer the
first three to send me an e-mail each 20 of these caps. These are nice

Vishay Sprague 20VLSS10 (.01 at 250VAC) XY safety caps.

--
Illigitimus non-tatum carborundum.

Don't let the *******s wear you down!

If I'm not too late I would like the caps!!!
Thanks Rick K5FWQ

Rick,

With all the people changing their minds, you just snuck in for third place.
E-mail me your addy, and I'll try to get them out today. The e-mail addy
here is good.

Old October 2nd 09, 03:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Rick,

Hope you're still up to date in qrz... I'm going to mail these caps off
today to the address listed there.

Brenda Ann