Heathkit AM-2 manual?

Old March 1st 04, 05:22 PM
Joshua G Senecal

Default Heathkit AM-2 manual?

Hi All,

I was given a Heathkit AM-2 SWR bridge, operating condition unknown. It
has apparently been modified, as there is an extra toggle switch on the
front.

I'd like to check this thing over before I attempt to use it, but I don't
have a manual. I've searched on the Internet but haven't found anything.
Does anyone have a manual or schematic for this in digital form (PDF,
TIFF, etc.) that they would be willing to e-mail?

Thanks!

-Josh, AE6IQ

--
Correct e-mail address: check QRZ.com