Voice of Justice out of Iran on 7250khz at 130utc

Old December 21st 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing

Default Voice of Justice out of Iran on 7250khz at 130utc

I've never heard this before and them and the Voice of Russia are both
on this freq at this time. But it's in English and talking a lot about
Iraq and Iran. The ID is confirmed.
Old December 22nd 09, 08:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg

On Dec 20, 5:41*pm, SC Dxing wrote:
I've never heard this before and them and the Voice of Russia are both
on this freq at this time. But it's in English and talking a lot about
Iraq and Iran. The ID is confirmed.

Ah crap -- I wished I would have heard that. Is this a program that
is on either every day or weekly? How long is the show?
Old December 22nd 09, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SC Dxing

On Dec 22, 2:54*am, Gregg wrote:

Ah crap -- I wished I would have heard that. Is this a program that
is on either every day or weekly? How long is the show?

It was on at 130utc but faded out into the background of Voice of
Russia about 30 minutes later. I was able to hear only parts of it due
to VOR slopping around. Sounded like the Iranian government targeting
Iraq in English. Also had prayers in Arabic. I googled around and
confirmed it's Iran and they often will use different frequencies with
this. It was not there on 12/21 at 130utc and I'll check tonight.

Old December 23rd 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Gregg

On Dec 22, 1:26*pm, SC Dxing wrote:
On Dec 22, 2:54*am, Gregg wrote:

Ah crap -- I wished I would have heard that. Is this a program that
is on either every day or weekly? How long is the show?

It was on at 130utc but faded out into the background of Voice of
Russia about 30 minutes later. I was able to hear only parts of it due
to VOR slopping around. Sounded like the Iranian government targeting
Iraq in English. Also had prayers in Arabic. I googled around and
confirmed it's Iran and they often will use different frequencies with
this. It was not there on 12/21 at 130utc and I'll check tonight.

Copy that. Note taken.