WTB: Drake or Theta 7000E comms terminal

Old January 16th 12, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Mind Bender[_2_]

Default WTB: Drake or Theta 7000E comms terminal

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for one of these 7000E communication terminals from either
Drake or Theta.
Drop me a message if you have one available.
Thanks
MB
Old March 31st 12, 01:55 AM
wa2tti wa2tti is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mind Bender[_2_] View Post
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for one of these 7000E communication terminals from either
Drake or Theta.
Drop me a message if you have one available.
Thanks
MB
Yes I have one that mayne new in box, never used