QRPp Magazine Spring 2003

Old July 7th 04, 08:23 AM
PaoloC

Default QRPp Magazine Spring 2003

Hi,
I am looking for the article 'Handiman's Guide to MOSFET "Switched Mode"
Amplifiers: Part 2' by NA5N that appeared in the Spring 2003 edition of
QRPp magazine.

To my understanding the magazine does not exist anymore, and even
NorCal's QRP website is gone. (I know they merged with NJQRP into AmQRP.)

Does anybody know a way to order a past issue of QRPp Magazine?

Thanks,
Paolo IK1ZYW

--
QRPp-I #707 + www.paolocravero.tk + I QRP #476