K1TP reduced to naked pictures, time to hang it up

Old July 3rd 03, 11:03 PM
Ryan

Default K1TP reduced to naked pictures, time to hang it up

All K1TP does now is run pictures of naked women. No radio news
anymore, just garbage. It's time he hung it up as a serious news
source for Amateur Radio. He has no self respect with the trash he
shows and he is no friend of the Amateur. I'll bet his XYL
doesn't know about the pictures he posts for the world to see and I'm
sure the rest of his family would be shocked to know it.