WTD: Info or schematic for Mirage B1016 2M Amp..

Old April 17th 04, 11:03 PM
Jimmy Mac

Default WTD: Info or schematic for Mirage B1016 2M Amp..

Hi All, I am in need for either a schematic or the part number or xref for
a transistor in the Mirage B1016 2M Amp.

The amp I picked up is missing the receive pre-amp transistor and I'd like
to replace it but with it being gone, I have no idea what to replace it
with.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks..

Jim.. KB6ZOP