K1MAN's list of ham censors by call sign

Old November 13th 04, 08:58 PM
Mad Dog

Default K1MAN's list of ham censors by call sign

I have QSO'd with W4AMP recently and he is one cool cat........
it really shocked me to see his call letters on the list.
If the infamous "India Romeo Oscar" had a list i would surely be
on it because of our not so pleasant confrontation in Southern California
which i frequent every 2 weeks in my travels from L.A. to Miami to L.A.
--
KG4LBD

"Lloyd" wrote in message ...
"`Nurd' is used in the same sense as described in Webster's New
Collegiate dictionary, 1956, as "An adherent of Nurdism in another
country." The meaning here is meant to draw a parallel and warn
Americans and other free people of the serious dangers of advocating
censorship, lack of due process, acting like a thug, and, especially,
bowing to arbitrary "government" bullies such as Riley Hollingsworth,
K4ZDH. Hollingsworth should legally be stripped of his abuse of
power before it is too late, just as Adolf Hobo should have been and
finally was defeated. ..."

"American Amateur `Nurd' Party members, as far as I can see from the
postings, a

WA8MEA, K1XS, K4FSC, K7JBQ, K8SOR, WB2WIK, K9RIF, W5DHM, K7JAZ, K3UD,
W6EM, KG6JEV, KI7DG, K3ESE, N0NWO, N3IVK, KC0SUZ, KJ0L, KD5OLK, W5JON,
W4AMP, K9REH, K7JAZ, KE4UMD, K7OV, W0MT, AD6JZ, KC4WMS, K3VR, WS5X,
N7SPY, KD5PSH, N8CPA, KB2KAB, KC6VJD, K7UNZ, K7JAZ, W4NTU, N0KLT,
WD4HXG, KC0KBH, KD5FOY, K2WH, N2ACX, NF0A, K3WQ, KV9U, KC2KVZ, K0ZL,
W7TUX, AC7DX, AE4FA, K9JRN, KB5CQF, KA1KJZ, KA9RFE, KC2IFR, WD8KDG,
Ku4GW, Ws5X, K1LWI, W0PEE, W8CEI, KT0DD, W5MMX, K7ABV, N3JJA, WD4AWO,
ND8V, N9CJT, K1EEA, K4KIO, KC2EGL, K8SWL, N9VO, W5JON, KB1GYQ, KC9GGV,
WX7B, KG4ZYY, WD8OQX, WG5B, K3EKO, NJ5R, N0ZU, KC9AAE, N0ZU, WB5HZE,
NJ5R, K7JAZ, KF6WTC, W4AMP, K7JAZ, K7JAZ, K3PD, KB0UZR, ON6ZK, WB4TJH,
WD8BIL, KE1LP, N0NOP, W1NK, KD4LEI, MW0HRD, WB4THJ, KE4PJW, W9GRN,
WS4Y, W4IKO, N0ZU, KB9LQC, W0LC, and AC7DX." -- K1MAN 11/04/04

[Editor's note: I see that W4AMP was put on the list twice by Glen,
but that K7JAZ was put on there six times! K7JAZ must be three times
as bad as W4AMP.]

Old November 14th 04, 05:15 AM
Joe Partlan

One would think that being put on Baxter's crap list would be a badge of
honor that one could wear proudly.
Get on it once, good for you. Get on it twice, you get a promotion. Get on
it three times? You enter the Glenn Baxter Hall Of Infamy!

"Lloyd" wrote in message

[...]

FCC resumes issuing calls. Splinter Policy 0 November 11th 04 09:29 PM
CALL SIGN LOOKUP Sarah Fender Antenna 15 August 19th 04 04:47 PM
FCC Vanity Call Sign Dispute Keith Policy 0 January 23rd 04 12:41 AM