heard Stan major...sounds good!

Old January 11th 04, 04:25 PM
Foxsrus1

Default heard Stan major...sounds good!

one of my favorites, Stan Major, is back on national radio with a morning drive
talk show. I used to listen to Stan's overnight show for years...driving
across the country late a night. Glad to find him again!
I think it's National Radio Net out of Boston.

Old January 13th 04, 10:55 PM
Larkin

Could never understand how WHYN, Springfield, dumped him in favor of
"Mr. Greatest Thing To Ever Hit The Airwaves" Joey Reynolds.