Vintage CB photo gallery, callsign database and vintage CB recordings now on-line

Old October 30th 03, 09:44 PM
Night Ranger

Default Vintage CB photo gallery, callsign database and vintage CB recordings now on-line

Vintage CB photo gallery, callsign database and vintage CB recordings
now on-line at;

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/

Night Ranger
Old October 31st 03, 01:49 PM
Dave Hall

Night Ranger wrote:

Vintage CB photo gallery, callsign database and vintage CB recordings
now on-line at;

http://www.shadowstorm.com/cb/

Night Ranger

Nice site! I'm glad to see another person honoring the fun times that
were had back in the good old days.

I've become somewhat nostalgic myself lately and have put up my own
site. There's a tribute to the heyday of CB radio there as well. Check
it out:

www.worldlynx.net/spewradio

Dave
"Sandbagger"