Hy Gain TH3 MK3 triband Beam

Old August 26th 03, 04:34 AM
Crazy George

Default Hy Gain TH3 MK3 triband Beam

Andy:
direct email at g7lrr@karoo etc. failed. Email me directly with a good
address. I have a TH3 original which may have the correct dimensions. Need
more specific details.

--
Crazy George
Remove NO and SPAM from return address
"karoo" wrote in message
. ..
Hi Name here Andy i have gotten hold of 30 year old Hy Gain TH3 MK3

triband
Beam it is in great nick for antenna over 25 years old clean up lovely but

am need of a manual or just the measurements for the antenna for phone use

have downloaded the TH3 MK4 manual but the beta match is not the same and

am told the measurement's are different the match on the th3 mk3 is the

old
so
called shotgun beta match can anyone help me out a copy or a scanned page

of
the measurements and beta system would help me greatly if you want to send
by post or
email I will pay postage etc.. please send any reply to
please remove the no.spam when replying

Many thanks Andy G7LRR my Details for post are at QRZ