Need nitro 300a amp schematic

Old October 6th 04, 10:58 PM
Reg1647

Default Need nitro 300a amp schematic

Thanks for your help
Old October 7th 04, 09:10 PM
I Am Not George

(Reg1647) wrote in message ...
Thanks for your help

illegal
Old October 7th 04, 10:35 PM
Dr.X

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Reg1647) wrote in message

Thanks for your help

illegal

*yawn*... your point is what?

-Dr.X

Old October 8th 04, 12:38 AM
I Am Not Ice

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 17:35:25 -0400, "Dr.X" wrote:

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...
(Reg1647) wrote in message

Thanks for your help

illegal

*yawn*... your point is what?

-Dr.X

The Homo-Moron thinks schematics are illegal.

What an idiot!
Old October 8th 04, 12:40 AM
U Know Who

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
(Reg1647) wrote in message
Thanks for your help

illegal

Nope

Old October 8th 04, 12:44 AM
Reg1647

I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your point?
Old October 8th 04, 01:00 AM
Dr.X

"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

Old October 8th 04, 01:08 AM
Reg1647

Sorry, I ment for that to go to george

..

Old October 8th 04, 01:08 AM
U Know Who

"Dr.X" wrote in message
"Reg1647" wrote in message
I didnt know a schematic for someting was illegal and what is your point?

Ask "i am not george". He's the one saying it's illegal.

-Dr.X

And he's wrong on both counts.