Regency R1060 programming instructions?

Old October 13th 03, 04:47 PM
Howard Paysen

Default Regency R1060 programming instructions?

My wife picked up a Regency R1060 scanner at a garage sale for
25 cents. The scanner seems to receive well on the frequencies
that are already programmed, but I have not been able to figure
out how to program any new stuff into the scanner. I found a
website that sells the manual for 6 dollars, but I'm too cheap
to spend that much on a 25 cent radio.

I would appreciate an email with programming instructions or
the URL for a website that would provide the information for
free!

Howard