Old February 25th 04, 12:59 AM
DougSlug

Default West Windsor, NJ - Police Codes

Does anyone have a list of the codes used by the police in West Windsor
Township, NJ? They do not use 10-codes...they use a 2-digit code. I've
figured a few out so far: 48 is equivalent to "10-4", a 57 is a disabled
vehicle (or a wrecker on call, I forget which now), and a 58 is a motor
vehicle accident. I'm hoping to find a comprehensive list, but none of the
online resources I've found so far include this code system.

TIA,
Doug

Old February 29th 04, 10:35 PM
DougSlug

That was my first approach (great minds think alike)...I did register with
that site, but never received acknowledgement, so I thought I'd cast out a
little farther.

- Doug

"John LeMay" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...
Does anyone have a list of the codes used by the police in West Windsor
Township, NJ? They do not use 10-codes...they use a 2-digit code. I've
figured a few out so far: 48 is equivalent to "10-4", a 57 is a disabled
vehicle (or a wrecker on call, I forget which now), and a 58 is a motor
vehicle accident. I'm hoping to find a comprehensive list, but none of

the
online resources I've found so far include this code system.

You might want to post this request on Jim Fordyce's site
(
www.fordyce.org) on the Mercer County, NJ board.

Note I've had some issues with that site lately. I haven't been able to
login or register for a new account in a couple of weeks.

--
John LeMay
kc2kth

Old April 10th 04, 08:04 AM