FREE software for the PRO-96 PRO-95

Old October 20th 04, 11:55 PM
PRO-96/ 95/ 93

Default FREE software for the PRO-96 PRO-95

Here's a link to free software for the above scanners
http://www3.telus.net/bcpl8s/Pro95/
Old October 21st 04, 01:44 AM
Evan Platt

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 15:55:06 -0700, PRO-96/ 95/ 93
wrote:

Here's a link to free software for the above scanners

Why not simply give the link to the scanner software?

http://www.starrsoft.com/freeware/win95/apps/Win95.zip
for the 95

http://www.starrsoft.com/software/win96/Win96.zip
for the 96?

Old October 21st 04, 02:45 AM
Al Arduengo

PRO-96/ 95/ 93 wrote:

Here's a link to free software for the above scanners
http://www3.telus.net/bcpl8s/Pro95/

Man, that was cheap. I thought there was finally some free software for the
96. Now I gotta go get this egg off my face.
--
~/.signature
Old October 21st 04, 08:04 PM
TlgtrProd

Try the software at

www.starrsoft.com

Works fin for me..

Kevin (aka tlgtr)
****
Zip slowly, medical statistics show that over 100,000 people are injured
annually by their clothing.

Old October 21st 04, 10:16 PM
Andy

My free trial expired and I'm unemployed could someone please post user name
and password for Win 96.
Thank you

"Mark" wrote in message
On 21 Oct 2004 19:04:50 GMT, ospam (TlgtrProd) wrote:

Try the software at

www.starrsoft.com

Works fin for me..

Yea, THAT stuff works great! The other stuff the spammer was pushing is
JUNK.

Old October 22nd 04, 02:55 PM
DeWat

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Grid/5762/