FS: Kenwood TS-690S

Old July 11th 03, 04:55 PM
Tim Randa

Default FS: Kenwood TS-690S

I have for sale a TS-690 in very good operating and physical condition. This
is the big brother to the TS-450 and covers all HF bands plus 6 meters. Yes
it has the new 60 meter band (mars mod) and the tuner works great there
also. The face plate is near mint and over all I would rate the radio a 9.5
out of 10. The radio has the built in tuner (fast) and also has the optional
TU-8 tone unit (very hard to find) installed to access the 10 and 6 meter
repeaters. The radio is a dream on psk31, all filters are available in any
mode so drop in a cw filter and use it in ssb mode for rock solid psk31
contacts. For picture of a TS-690 along with the specifications try

http://www.qsl.net/sm7vhs/radio/kenw...690/ts-690.htm

Everything works as it should and I'll give the buyer a 2 day trial period
after delivery to return the radio for full refund (less full shipping) if
it is not as described. No surprises here my friend. Check out my Ebay
feedback using my call sign as my ID or I have other recent references to
present. (Just sold a TS-2000) Digital pictures are available upon request,
and radio will be shipped in factory boxes (double boxed) and comes with the
original manual (unbound). Price is $600 plus shipping from Wichita, KS
67216. I also have a YK-455C-1 500HZ cw filter I will install for an
additional $35 if wanted. (Sorry guys..just to the buyer of the radio).

73 de Tim KFL