ICOM IC-81A 4-band HT $200 FS

Old September 10th 03, 03:10 PM
Joe - K7FGN

Default ICOM IC-81A 4-band HT $200 FS

For Sale, Icom IC 81A. This is a pocket sized handheld 4 bander,
covers 6M 2M 440 & 1.2 gig.
Excellent condition, used very little. Includes
- 1 NicMetHi rechargeable battery, Icom,
- 1 3rd party NicMetHi from Battery Tech
- 1 battery pack that uses AA batteries.
- Wall charger
- manual

Uses any of the standard HT speaker/mic or headsets for Icom HTs.

The AA pack is 3rd party. It takes one more AA bat than the Icom
pack, more power and lasts longer.

Sell only. $200.00 firm, plus shipping

$10 USPS shipping anywhere in continental US. $15 for UPS within
continental US. If outside Continental US contact me with your
information and I will find out the shipping cost.
I will take check or money order (due to prior problems personal check
will need to clear the bank before I ship, sorry)
e-mail .
-Joe Noecker
K7FGN
Portland OR