KLM KT-34?

Old November 14th 03, 04:48 AM
Bob

Default KLM KT-34?

Can someone tell me the differences among the various KT-34 models?

I know there was the KT-34, KT-34A, KT-34XA and maybe some more.

I have an opportunity to buy the KT-34 but am nervous that there might be
something wrong with it that was corrected in the later versions.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks, Bob K6DDX

Old November 14th 03, 09:14 AM

In article ,
"Bob" wrote:

Can someone tell me the differences among the various KT-34 models?

I know there was the KT-34, KT-34A, KT-34XA and maybe some more.

I have an opportunity to buy the KT-34 but am nervous that there might be
something wrong with it that was corrected in the later versions.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks, Bob K6DDX

The XA has a long boom and more elements. The 34A has a 16 ft boom and
4 elements. I have a 34A which I upgraded with the latest stuff from
M2. If you can get the 34 at a reasonable price buy it and checkout the
upgrades from M2, they make a beutiful antennna and it works great.

http://www.m2inc.com/

Select products/upgrades/KT34 to KT34A

73
Dale, K9VUJ

Old November 14th 03, 09:39 AM

In article ,
wrote:

In article ,
"Bob" wrote:

Can someone tell me the differences among the various KT-34 models?

I know there was the KT-34, KT-34A, KT-34XA and maybe some more.

I have an opportunity to buy the KT-34 but am nervous that there might be
something wrong with it that was corrected in the later versions.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks, Bob K6DDX

The XA has a long boom and more elements. The 34A has a 16 ft boom and
4 elements. I have a 34A which I upgraded with the latest stuff from
M2. If you can get the 34 at a reasonable price buy it and checkout the
upgrades from M2, they make a beutiful antennna and it works great.

http://www.m2inc.com/

Select products/upgrades/KT34 to KT34A

73
Dale, K9VUJ

Should be 34A to 34M2

My fingers don't always do what I tell them.

Dale