ut-220s 220Mhz module

Old January 12th 04, 09:42 PM
Dave

Default ut-220s 220Mhz module

For Sale: UT-220s 220Mhz module in box with mounting hardware.
Shipped CONUS $225. Electrically and cosmetically fine. No major
scratches and unit works perfectly.

73
Dave

Old April 23rd 10, 12:03 AM
n2ppv n2ppv is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For Sale: UT-220s 220Mhz module in box with mounting hardware.
Shipped CONUS $225. Electrically and cosmetically fine. No major
scratches and unit works perfectly.

73
Dave

Dave Let me know if you still have this module,ok

Old April 23rd 10, 12:06 AM
n2ppv n2ppv is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
For Sale: UT-220s 220Mhz module in box with mounting hardware.
Shipped CONUS $225. Electrically and cosmetically fine. No major
scratches and unit works perfectly.

73
Dave

Dave Let me know if you still have this module,ok

Need Information on RF Power Module MikeS Homebrew 2 October 24th 04 03:24 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
[= FS: Kenwood UT-50S 6M module for TM-741 or TM-742 Mobile =] Thor Rasmussen Swap 0 November 18th 03 05:56 AM
[= FS: Kenwood UT-50S 6M module for TM-741 or TM-742 Mobile =] Thor Rasmussen Swap 0 August 21st 03 04:29 AM
HP 1801A Vertical Amplifier Plug-In Module for 180 Series Oscilloscope Thor Rasmussen Swap 0 August 21st 03 04:19 AM