FS: mini iambic key (paddles)

Old October 10th 04, 02:33 PM
Ken Bessler

Default FS: mini iambic key (paddles)

I have a "BullDog" iambic key (paddles) for sale.
it's in excellent condition. Information can be had
at this address:

http://www.amateurradioproducts.com/bd3.html

Asking $14 OBO plus $5 shipping via Priority Mail

Payment via Paypal ( )
or via USPS money order.

I'm only selling because I bought a FT-840 which
has no keyer - I'm gonna buy one of those MFJ/
Bencher paddle/keyer combos to do the trick.

73's de Ken KG0WX

P.S. Note return email is munged - RSVP to
above listed address or to mycall at cox.net

Ken