Kenwood TS-940 & TS-930 Repair Service

Old June 6th 04, 03:28 PM
John

Default Kenwood TS-940 & TS-930 Repair Service

Hi all

Professional Repairs/Restoration specializing on the Kenwood TS-940, TS-930 radios.
Complete rebuilds from top to bottom, PLL and Power Supply repairs & updates,
Replacement RF Drivers. Performance upgrades. I have over 6 + years experience with
these radios. I can make your 940 / 930 trouble free and perform as new again !!
Extra hard to get parts in stock

Repairs on TS-440 with PLL problems

Kenwood TS-870, TS-850, TS-830, TS-450, TS-430, TS-140, TS-820, TS-520

Yaesu FT-1000D, FT-1000MP, FT-102, FT-990, FT-890, FT-840 FT-767, FT-757,

FT-1000MP key click mods

Completely satisfied customers and long list of references........Very reasonable
rates, personal service with fast turn around time. I also do modifications for SSB
audio and filters

73 John, KI4NR

LPC Wireless

Phone 386-774-9921