December 1958 QST Article

Old February 14th 05, 01:46 PM
K8NDB

Default December 1958 QST Article

Can anyone help me locate a copy of an article from QST? QST,
December, 1958, Page 24 "Two Tube Mobile Transmitter". I would like to
build this transmitter and need a copy of the article. I will pay copy
and mailing costs.

Tnx & 73's

Jeff K8NDB

Old February 14th 05, 07:14 PM
W6JCW Bob

"K8NDB" wrote in news:1108385192.922503.25330
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Can anyone help me locate a copy of an article from QST? QST,
December, 1958, Page 24 "Two Tube Mobile Transmitter". I would like to
build this transmitter and need a copy of the article. I will pay copy
and mailing costs.

Tnx & 73's

Jeff K8NDB

Hi Jeff,

I have all the 30's 40's and 50's QST on CD..I'll look it up and e-mail
it to you.

Have fun & 73 Bob W6JCW

Help finding QST 1995 article please Dave Bullock Equipment 0 October 18th 04 03:32 PM
Why I Like The ARRL N2EY Policy 103 January 16th 04 01:56 AM
LQQKing for Construction Article NEDROG Antenna 4 September 16th 03 05:53 AM