Who made Sonar CB radios?

Old March 27th 05, 12:20 AM
Roger Sheep

Default Who made Sonar CB radios?

I was looking at some Sonar CB radios, and I noticed that the metal
chasis on Sonar CB radios looked alot like Collins ham radio chasis.
Was there any connection between Collins and Sonar?

-Roger Sheep

Old March 27th 05, 06:25 PM
Fordson Dodge

"Roger Sheep" wrote in message

I was looking at some Sonar CB radios, and I noticed that the metal
chasis on Sonar CB radios looked alot like Collins ham radio chasis.
Was there any connection between Collins and Sonar?

-Roger Sheep

Roger, Sonar CB radios were made by the Sonar Radio Corporation. I was the
former CEO and major stockholder before the company went broke and I
commited suicide under a chesnut tree.

And no, there was never any connection to Collins radio.

Old March 27th 05, 09:09 PM
Jeff Mayner

Lancer wrote:
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:25:06 GMT, "Fordson Dodge" wrote:

"Roger Sheep" wrote in message

I was looking at some Sonar CB radios, and I noticed that the metal
chasis on Sonar CB radios looked alot like Collins ham radio chasis.
Was there any connection between Collins and Sonar?

-Roger Sheep

Roger, Sonar CB radios were made by the Sonar Radio Corporation. I
was the former CEO and major stockholder before the company went
broke and I commited suicide under a chesnut tree.

And no, there was never any connection to Collins radio.

Why did you pick a chestnut tree?

He likes to be under a bunch of swinging nuts?

Jeff

Old March 28th 05, 12:39 AM
Fordson Dodge

"Lancer" wrote in message
ews.com...
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:25:06 GMT, "Fordson Dodge" wrote:

"Roger Sheep" wrote in message

I was looking at some Sonar CB radios, and I noticed that the metal
chasis on Sonar CB radios looked alot like Collins ham radio chasis.
Was there any connection between Collins and Sonar?

-Roger Sheep

Roger, Sonar CB radios were made by the Sonar Radio Corporation. I was the
former CEO and major stockholder before the company went broke and I
commited suicide under a chesnut tree.

And no, there was never any connection to Collins radio.

Why did you pick a chestnut tree?

No, not chestnut, " chesnut " tree Big, big difference....

Are both your nuts the same size? Are you sure? Did you measure them?

Old March 28th 05, 12:43 AM
Jeff Mayner

jim wrote:
Jeff Mayner wrote:
Lancer wrote:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:25:06 GMT, "Fordson Dodge" wrote:

"Roger Sheep" wrote in message

I was looking at some Sonar CB radios, and I noticed that the
metal chasis on Sonar CB radios looked alot like Collins ham
radio chasis. Was there any connection between Collins and Sonar?

-Roger Sheep

Roger, Sonar CB radios were made by the Sonar Radio Corporation. I
was the former CEO and major stockholder before the company went
broke and I commited suicide under a chesnut tree.

And no, there was never any connection to Collins radio.

Why did you pick a chestnut tree?

He likes to be under a bunch of swinging nuts?

Jeff

bad picture....

True. I should have passed the nut on that one. ;-)

Jeff

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 25th 05 07:15 PM
Comparison of six portable radios lsmyer Broadcasting 0 June 15th 04 01:21 AM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S HT1000's,VISAR'S,& MAXTRAC'S John Swap 0 January 17th 04 05:24 PM
FS: Connectors, Antennas, Meters, Mounts, etc. Ben Antenna 0 January 6th 04 12:18 AM