WABC PAMS Jingles

Old April 12th 05, 01:21 AM
Glenn Sauter

Default WABC PAMS Jingles

Hi folks...I've been going through my collection and I see I need a few
new dubs of WABC PAMS jingles that I either lost along the way or don't
that don't play very well on my reel-to reel machine anymore. The few
things I need are fairly rare, so I was wondering if there's anyone out
there, that has an extensive WABC PAMS jingle collection and would be
willing to burn a CD for me. I don't have alot to trade with but I
would compenste you for your time and mailing expenses.

Old April 12th 05, 04:25 AM
Sid Schweiger

I've been going through my collection and I see I need a few new dubs of
WABC PAMS jingles that I either lost along the way or don't that don't play
very well on my reel-to reel machine anymore. The few things I need are
fairly rare, so I was wondering if there's anyone out there, that has an
extensive WABC PAMS jingle collection and would be willing to burn a CD for
me. I don't have alot to trade with but I would compenste you for your time
and mailing expenses.

I assume you've checked out the jingles section of Allan Sniffen's WABC
tribute web site:

http://www.musicradio77.com

There's a pretty extensive collection in there.