k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog

Old April 13th 05, 07:02 AM
[email protected]

Default k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog

A.Melon wrote:
Anonymous said...

I would say that k4yz is making veiled threats of bodily or property

harm
against you. Notice how he says that he's going to bypass the

authorities?

I think he's about to take the law into his own hands and that he

should
be reported to your local police department. These days, local cops

have
ways of tracking loosers like Steve down. Ask W4AMP how he wound up

in
jail for five weeks. Ask WA4SEX the same thing, because they were

both
tracked down by local cops.

2:24 PM

What really get's me is his attempt to make frivolous claims against me
and my website. Mr. High and Mighty claims he going to send a lawyer my
way if I don't censor my own website. I can see the headline "Amateur
Radio Operator forces website to be censored.....Ham Operator's next
goal to censor entire internet"

Todd N9OGL

Old April 13th 05, 07:35 AM
K4YZ

A.Melon wrote:
[...]

There's nothing "frivolous" about your obscene adultration of my
picture or your threats of foreign bodies in rectums, Todd.

Mr. High and Mighty claims he going to send a lawyer my
way if I don't censor my own website. I can see the headline "Amateur
Radio Operator forces website to be censored.....Ham Operator's next
goal to censor entire internet"

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 13th 05, 08:20 AM
N9OGL

Well as far as I know there is no picture on my blog, as for "threat"
It was written as a suggestion, not a threat.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 13th 05, 08:35 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Well as far as I know there is no picture on my blog...

BBBWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA ! ! ! !! !
!

.....as for "threat"
It was written as a suggestion, not a threat.

Uh huh...right.

Go ahead and back off the threat, Todd...Now that it apepars as
though Boy's Wrestling in Illinois is dominated by a 10 year old GIRL!

Two years running!

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/arti...0100 00000001

No wonder you dress the way you do in your pics! You want to look
like one of the winners!
BBBBWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA ! ! ! !
!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 13th 05, 09:02 AM
N9OGL

I can kick any girl ass any day of the week.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 13th 05, 09:18 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I can kick any girl ass any day of the week.

Not in a spelling bee, and certainly not on the mat, Todd.

Of course you COULD give some style tips!

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 13th 05, 11:37 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

I can kick any girl ass any day of the week.

Todd N9OGL

That's really something to brag about perv.!

Old April 13th 05, 11:50 AM
Mr. Obvious

Try this one on for size; I seem to recall she's open for match
bookings:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sp...yna/chyna1.jpg

Old April 13th 05, 12:07 PM
K4YZ

Mr. Obvious wrote:
Try this one on for size; I seem to recall she's open for match
bookings:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sp...yna/chyna1.jpg

The only way any English speaking woman is going to voluntarily
"get horizontal" with Todd is if she's tossing for the price of a Coke
rock or to pin his narly butt to the mat!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 14th 05, 12:15 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

I can kick any girl ass any day of the week.

That's some claim to fame!

There are a couple of lesbians who wear construction boots, jeans and
leather jackets down in the little town of Cameron who would love to
meet you, Todd.

Dave K8MN

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog K4YZ Policy 8 April 11th 05 09:24 AM
From N9OGL'S BLOG N9OGL Policy 20 March 30th 05 04:47 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM