New Sony AN-LP1 for sale

Old May 27th 05, 09:48 PM
Noel Ramos

Default New Sony AN-LP1 for sale

I have two of these, and I'm looking to sell one. Never used, includes all
acessories and box. Purchased about three weeks ago.
I'll let it go for $90 + shipping. Paypal accepted.

Old May 28th 05, 01:01 PM
Barry in Wyoming

Noel sold me a Sony SW100 a few weeks ago. He told me it was in very
good condition, and it was indeed just like new. I'm really pleased.
Honest transaction and FAST shipping. If I wanted an AN-LP1, I'd
definitely buy again from Noel.

I've got an AN-LP1, Noel, so I'm not in the market now. I don't use it
often, but it really kicks up the SW receive in the 3.5 to 21 MHz
range. As everyone here probably knows, doesn't cover MW or 10 meters
and higher. I've even mastered the way to fold the loop into three
loops, FINALLY.

I think the AN-LP1's best role is as an indoor SWL antenna where you
can't string an outdoors antenna. The noise filter helps a little with
electrical noise and you can stick it to a window and be pretty good.

Barry
WT7T
barry_wy on ebay

Old May 29th 05, 04:51 PM
Noel Ramos

Sold!!

"Noel Ramos" wrote in message
I have two of these, and I'm looking to sell one. Never used, includes all
acessories and box. Purchased about three weeks ago.
I'll let it go for $90 + shipping. Paypal accepted.

Sony ICF-SW7600 / Sony ICF-SW7600G / Sony ICF-SW7600GR AM/FM Shortwave Radio Information & Links RHF Shortwave 0 January 1st 05 11:02 PM
LAST DAY: Sony ICF-2010 World Band Receiver Rare Old Things Shortwave 0 December 19th 04 02:39 PM
Sony CFM-140S Al Arduengo Shortwave 3 April 10th 04 06:40 AM
Sony 7600 GR Reception of WGN Chicago (AM 720) Bob D Shortwave 16 September 14th 03 05:21 PM