FS:Kenwood TH-G71A 2/440

Old June 6th 05, 04:15 PM
Bob N2BR

Default FS:Kenwood TH-G71A 2/440

For Sale or Possible Trade

Kenwood TH-G71A 2/440 HT 1 year old with Every thing i got when New,Box
manual Antenna WallWart Charger Battery...Plus Extra 5 watt Battery
Pack,DropIn Charger,Comment Antenna,Software and Programming Cable...Sale or
Possible Trade Let me know what You Got....Sorry NO Junk!

Items Intrested In:
UHF Repeater
UHF Radios Mobile or {NO COMMERCIAL}
HF Radio {Yaesu FT-757GXII or Kenwood TS-140 or Alinco DX-70}
6 Meter Allmode
Or What you got might be intrested in ?

Email Bob/N2BR

KENWOOD TH G71A FS Zach K7LTF Swap 0 March 1st 05 05:47 AM
FS FT KENWOOD TH G71A + EXTRA Zach K7LTF Swap 0 January 26th 05 03:41 AM
WANTED: 2/440 Base/Vert/Gnd Plane & 50' coax Amigaman Antenna 0 June 15th 04 06:40 PM
WANT: Your 2/440 Ht 4 my Macintosh Laptop Powerbook duo 270c Amigaman General 0 April 10th 04 02:36 PM
FS:Kenwood TH-K2AT ((SOLD)) Keith V Swap 0 December 21st 03 06:04 PM