FS: Sinclair VHF Duplexer

Old June 26th 05, 06:56 PM
[email protected]

Default FS: Sinclair VHF Duplexer

FS: Sinclair VHF Repeater Duplexer model # T150-4G in the Sinclair
factory cabinet. It came as part of a local government surplus
electronics auction, and since I have no need for it, so I'm listing it
here. I have no info about it except what I was able to see on the
factory sticker, and it is not tested. It appears to have the typical
notch/reject capacitors which use plastic tubular slides like those
that are used on the WACOM and Sinclair Q202G type VHF duplexers. The
Sinclair model number sticker says that it was tuned up at the factory
for a Transmit Frequency of 162.4375 MHz, and for a Receive Frequency
of 164.1750 MHz. The connectors that go to the receiver, transmitter
and antenna are type "N" female. Price is $400 and it probably weighs
around 75-85 lbs. - it would need to be shipped from ZIP code 97219.
Please email me directly with any questions to -
I've also listed a Motorola VHF MSR-2000 Repeater here. I also have
some other Motorola MICOR and GE MASTR II VHF Repeaters that were
picked up at this government electronics auction that will be listed
for sale. I have a few .jpg pictures of this Duplexer that can be
emailed on request.