Medical Telemetry Radios: Biocom Biophone 3502, Apcor "Orange" Box or Epic ES100 Wanted

Old September 1st 05, 04:18 PM
EmergencyIan

Default Medical Telemetry Radios: Biocom Biophone 3502, Apcor "Orange" Box or Epic ES100 Wanted

Hi,

I'm looking for one of these three radios:

1) Biocom Biophone model 3502 (the orange one ..same model as seen on
the TV series "Emergency!") This one is on the top of my list. The
Biophone also seems to be very difficult to find. I've not even seen
one for sale on ebay, ever with the exception of the later model Biocom
Biophones that are an orange version of the later model white Motorola
APCOR units.

2) Second on my list is the Motorola APCOR unit "orange box". This is
the first version. It looks very similar to the the Biophone 3502 as
seen on "Emergency!" I've only seen one of these up for auction on
ebay, though there may have been more auctioned off at some point. The
one on there went for $120 and was complete in working condition.

3) The last medical telemetry unit on my list was made by Epic and
it's model ES100. It's also very similar looking to the Biophone 3502
(including being orange in color).

If any one out there might be able to help me find one of these
units, please, let me know. The Biocom Biophone model 3502 is
definately at the of my list. My email address is

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ian

Old June 10th 11, 05:44 AM
luis.villarreal luis.villarreal is offline
Junior Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
[...]

I have a Biocom Biophone if you are interested !! E mail me at