SBE - Console V CB-40

Old October 13th 05, 06:53 PM
Dungeon Master

Default SBE - Console V CB-40

Hello,
OK... This is a library check. I'm seeking a service manual for the SBE
Console V. As far as I can tell, there wasn't a SAMs Photofact made for
this unit. I have a mint condition unit that I'm going to service and
would like to have the proper documentation to work from.
I have done a google search already and have come up with nothing. Any
suggestions to obtaining this information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a head of time & 73

Dungeon Master

Old October 15th 05, 02:08 PM
Jay in the Mojave

Hello Dungeon Master:

Look this site over. I'd bet a buck they can help you.

Jay in the Mojave

Old October 17th 05, 06:54 PM
Dungeon Master

Thank Jay, I'll look into this.