Old November 18th 05, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default ABOUT - The original "WINDOM" Antenna and more . . .

For One and All,

ABOUT - The original "WINDOM" Antenna and more . . .

The original "WINDOM" - My Favorite Multi-Band Antenna
- by Glynn. E. "Buck" Rogers Sr [K4ABT]
http://www.packetradio.com/windom.htm
http://www.buxcomm.us/windom.htm
http://www.jacomm.com/windom.htm

About the History of the Windom Antenna
http://www.scotham.net/modules.php?n...rticle&sid=218
Source - The Scottish Ham Portal = http://www.scotham.net

Coaxially-Fed Windom Antenna
- by Serge Stroobandt [ON4BAA]
http://salsawaves.com/antennas/windom/
Features a Table with vfarious Windom Antenna Feed-Point
Reactances and the Placement of the Feed-Point "Off-Set"
- - - Windon Antenna Reactance vice Off-Set

A Six-Band HF Windom Antenna - by K3MT
http://users.erols.com/k3mt/windom/windom.htm

Carolina Windom
http://www.g4nsj.co.uk/windom.shtml

Introducing the Carolina Windom Antennas
http://radioworks.com/ccwintro.html
- - - How It Works

The Windom Antenna - by R.J.Edwards
http://www.smeter.net/antennas/windom2.php

Balun for All Band Windom Antenna
http://www.eham.net/forums/HomeBrew/107

Eight Bands On One Coax - The Windom Antenna
http://kh2d.net/windom.cfm

Off-Center Feed - The "Windom" Antenna
- by Bill Buchholz [K8SYH]
http://www.k4lrg.org/Projects/Windom_K8SYH.html

Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles (Windoms)
- by L. B. Cebik [W4RNL]
http://www.cebik.com/gup/gup9.html

Windom Antenna Reading List - For the Shortwave Listener SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/5416

antennas : wind-om-up and roll-em-out - iane ~ RHF
.
.
.. .
= = = In ,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortw...a/message/6497
= = = sonicxcove@a... wrote:

In a message dated 11/12/2005 10:30:52 P.M.
Eastern Standard Time, - - - rwb*tts@s... writes:

You are right, what is called a Windom really isn't
(see my previous post), but it is a descendant of
the same technology. I've seen tons of variations
on the theme. One of the most common is 44' x 88'
with a 4;1 or 6:1 balun.

Bob

http://www.smeter.net/forums/post-58.html
http://www.smeter.net/forums/post-58.html

This site says it better than I can.
I still have the old 1954 "Elements of Radio"
- by Abraham Markus
[Prentice-Hall] "Third Edition"
that I rely on for the facts.
.
.
Tous Sont Bienvenus ! - - - Groupe par Radio
d'auditeur d'onde courte pour des Antennes de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Alle Sind Willkommen ! - - - Shortwave Radiozuhörer
Gruppe für SWL Antennen
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Tutti Sono Benvenuti ! - - - Gruppo Radiofonico
dell'ascoltatore di onda corta per le Antenne di SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Todos São Bem-vindos ! - - - Grupo de Rádio
do ouvinte do Shortwave para Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Все *адушны ! - - - Группа оператора
на приеме коротковолнового диапазона
Radio для Aнтенн SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
¡Todos Son Agradables! - - - Grupo de Radio del oyente
de la onda corta para las Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
= = = = = Translation = = = = =
All are Welcome - - - To Join the Shortwave Listeners
(SWL) Antenna Group on YAHOO !
.
.
.. .