looking for old software, packet 6.1

Old April 9th 04, 01:49 AM
chrisj2004

I have a copy of Paket 6.1 if you want me to send you one I will.

Chris

Old April 9th 04, 01:49 AM
chrisj2004

Old January 4th 05, 01:00 AM
[email protected]

Default looking for old software, packet 6.1

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:35:20 GMT

HI folks,

ONe of our local emergency coordinators was given an old 286 dos
machine with the old formfeed printer. He's an MFJ tnc, I think a
1274 1278 something similar.

I used similar tnc with Packet 6.1, the author was somewhere in
Australia iirc.

I'm wanting to set this machine up to boot directly into that program
already configured to run its capture file at a keystroke. Other
than a straight old dos terminal program such as Procomm Telix etc.
any suggestions might be appreciated as well. Just thinking about
that program as I knew how to make it do what's necessary for him
thanks to the ascii config file g.

I thought I still had the software on a floppy as I saved most of the
software archives from my landline BBS sysop days but can't find it.
Any help appreciated.

73

Richard Webb, nf5b
Replace anything before the at symbol with elspider for real email reply

Old January 4th 05, 01:00 AM
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 04:42:44 GMT

On 2004-02-23 said:
ftp://tapr.org/software_lib/terminal/paKet62.zip
Paket 6.2 has the Y2K update.

THanks much, I';ll give that a look.

Old January 4th 05, 01:00 AM
[email protected]

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 04:42:44 GMT

On 2004-02-23 said:
ftp://tapr.org/software_lib/terminal/paKet62.zip
Paket 6.2 has the Y2K update.

THanks much, I';ll give that a look.

Richard Webb, nf5b
Replace anything before the at symbol with elspider for real email reply

Packet without TNC software John Bartley I solved my XP problems w/ Service P Digital 2 February 13th 04 07:49 PM
Paxon terminal software Tutorial at USPN charlesb Digital 0 September 28th 03 01:21 PM
Packet Newbie Greg Courville Digital 2 September 19th 03 06:42 AM
Packet Newbie Greg Courville Digital 0 September 19th 03 05:58 AM