FA: Realistic CB-FONE 23 TRC-56 Citizens Band Transceiver

Old December 27th 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FA: Realistic CB-FONE 23 TRC-56 Citizens Band Transceiver

Old December 27th 05, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I've never liked telephone handset CB's. I used to own a Binatone
Breakerphone which I would suggest, is the UK's version of this type of CB.
That said it will probably be a nice collectors piece for someone.

Good luck with your sale,
Graham

--
-.-. -... / .-. .- -.. .. ---

Radio is only a Hobby. Don't let it rule your life...

73/51 - Graham, 26-Golf Charlie-19 (www.open-channel.co.uk)
wrote in message
oups.com...

Old December 27th 05, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 27 Dec 2005 07:49:12 -0800, wrote:

I hated those things. But I do hope you get a good price.

Vinnie S.
Old December 30th 05, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

I have an original spare mic for that unit.

Homer