Old January 12th 04, 04:10 PM
Allen Windhorn

Default Navy TCS receiver with homebrew P/S

This is a nice selective and sensitive tube receiver covering up to 18
Mc/s. In good working order, though the power supply could use new
electrolytics. Wires for the power supply cable have been soldered to
the front panel connector. BFO added. Front panel repainted in
"seafoam white" (all I had at the time). Otherwise pretty much
original condition. Cheap to a good home.

I'm in southern Minnesota for shipping or P/U.

Regards,
Allen WA0OHE
--
Allen Windhorn (507) 345-2782 FAX (507) 345-2805
320 E. Cherry Street, P.O. Box 320

Base Closures N8KDV Shortwave 10 January 20th 04 02:39 AM
FS: Navy TCS receiver w/ homebrew P/S Allen Windhorn Equipment 0 January 12th 04 04:00 PM
FS: Navy TCS receiver w/ homebrew P/S Allen Windhorn Equipment 0 January 12th 04 04:00 PM
help with homebrew receiver! TC Dufresne Homebrew 42 July 13th 03 02:27 AM
help with homebrew receiver! TC Dufresne Homebrew 0 July 10th 03 04:47 AM