Old December 27th 04, 09:11 PM
Electronics Exchange

Default FS Palomar TX 100 Bi-Linear Amplifier $100.00

We have a couple of used linear amplifiers for sale:

Palomar TX 100 guaranteed for 30 days $100.00 plus actual shipping.

Pictu
http://www.electronics-exchange.com/ebay/IM007098.JPG

Palomar Elite 550 sold AS-IS no returns, refunds or exchanges $100.00
plus actual shipping.

Pictu
http://www.electronics-exchange.com/ebay/IM007100.JPG

I tested these as far as I am able (I don't know a whole lot about
radio equipment). Both amplifiers turn on and put out. When I switch
the Elite 550 from low to medium or high, the LEDs flicker and it
doesn't put out, it does work when switched to low. I was used a 13.8
Volt 35 Amp power supply to test these.

Feel free to e-mail me with questions, I'll answer them if I can.

Remove obvious:
Old December 27th 04, 09:59 PM
dontspam

Are these amps illegal CB amps? Thanks

Old December 27th 04, 11:05 PM
George Kinzer

damn ass...these units are illegal to use on the CB band...what grade you
in.
If you have any question...EMAIL HIM like he asked.

Old December 28th 04, 12:09 AM
sparkey

What the hell does it matter????????????

most craps thats on 11 meters is wasteland anyway! so why
do you care? unless you are a user of 11 meters. I say
let it fly and go! have fun. You are only on this
earth for a short time. life is too short for qrp on 11

Besides last time I listen to 11 meters on the way to dayton
last year, it still hasn't changed a bit! 30 years ago
when you had to have a license to talk there maybe, but
now, who cares.

Almost just like 75 at night time now!

Steve in TX. W5____