Old January 23rd 04, 02:28 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

"Don't look now, Larry" but I am a CODED Tech+. Don't even tell me you have
missed that for the past umpteenth years! I have been a CODED Tech+ nearly
since the beginning of being an amateur. I think it was a couple/few months
after getting my ticket that I finally passed the 5 wpm.

And, yes, for the first two or three years I worked a lot of HF, on 10M
anyway, and always worked a pileup if I heard one, always worked DX if I
happened to hear someone during the weekday on my lunchhour and can't think
of a time when I have failed to "get through."

So, don't look now, Larry, you're wrong, as usual. Sneer away....it becomes
you.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

Yes, you're right. I was wrong. I admit my mistake. Too bad you won't
do the same and change your call sign.

73 de Larry, K3LT