Old February 5th 04, 01:38 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

Larrah, at what age did you pass the Extra exam elements?

Mental or physical age? :-)

At which age did you pass an amateur radio license exam, Leonard?

Never tried, snarly dave.

Well, there you have it.

I passed my First Phone exam on the first try in Chicago at an FCC
field office in March 1956. Never looked back.

I don't care about your commercial ticket. I asked about your amateur
radio license. Maybe you should look back.

Now Larrah, the self-professed paragon of determination and moral
virtue, once bragged and carried on that his "summa cum laude"
standings in post-service college would get him any top spot job
in human resources after graduation. He now drives a bus.

What has that to do with his amateur radio license and why is it of
concern to you?

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

You bragged *four* years ago that you'd get "an Extra right out of the
box". You still have not even the most basic amateur radio license.

Q.E.D.

Please continue your civil debate on morse code elimination.

As soon as you show the way, snarly dave.

So far you haven't exhibited much civility in that regard.

I didn't state that as my "only purpose" here, Leonard. You did.

Dave K8MN