Old February 8th 04, 12:55 AM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Robert Casey wrote:

I'll bet she doesn't get on Prime-time TV without a tape delay, tho'!

If I ran CBS or ABC or NBC or WB or UPN for that matter, I'd pass
every live rock singer thru a tape delay. Or any other likely loose
cannon.
And I bet CBS has ordered a delay to pass future live performances thru.
That should make the FCC a little happier. So a director in the control
booth can dump something inappropriate before it goes over the air.

I would sugest that they keep a tape of "Heidi" running to interject
over any offending portion that needs bleeped out.

As long as it's Heidi Klum

73 de Jim, N2EY