Old September 23rd 04, 02:06 AM
Dee D. Flint

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
et...
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:52:21 GMT, Bert Craig wrote:

Heaven forbid we should teach this concept to our kids. Instead they have

whole generation of underachevers who would rather whine than achieve.
Remember the Regents!

Are the Regents' Exams no longer given in NY? I discovered ham
radio in HS, and wished that there was a Regents in that subject so
I could ace it.....

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

They still have them but a recent news article that I saw mentioned that
they are considering making the exams simpler. Not enough students are
taking them and on top of that the students' average scores have dropped
over the years.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE