Old March 16th 04, 03:26 AM
Stone Zoopa

"T. Early" wrote in message
I'm wondering if Pastor Peters could face liability in Canada under
their "hate speech" law, which was recently extended to cover sexual
orientation. The law does cover broadcast transmissions.

I doubt they would take action on him as he's in the
USA and they are in Canada. I personally find Pete
Peter's brand of religious bigotry repulsive and counter-
productive, however he does have a right to a
microphone in the USA, albeit one in which he makes
himself appeal to the lowest common denominator of
society. I'll just turn the dial when I hear him thank you.