Old April 8th 04, 09:14 AM
Rich Grise

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Wed 07 Apr 2004 07:18:56a, "Dave" wrote in message
:
"Rich Grise" wrote in message

Thank you, Rich. That is just what I have decided I need. Where are
you finding your information on building such a device?

I've no interest re-inventing the wheel, so if you come up with a design
or have links to the design(s) you've settled on - and if you are
agreeable to it - please share.

Well, I was just basically thinking of an ordinary antenna tuner,
which can be as simple as one capacitor or one inductor, or various
combinations, depending on what kind of impedance you're seeing
at the feed point.

The seat-of-the-pants way to do it is get a variable cap and
variable inductor in a range appropriate for the freq, and just
stick them in various arrangements and play with the tuning
until you get the best signal.

If you want to be scientific aboutg it, you might find something he
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...tenna+tuner%22

Have Fun!
Rich