Old May 14th 04, 01:35 PM
N8KDV

William Everhart wrote:

On Thu, 13 May 2004 22:22:19 -0500, Gray Shockley
wrote:

On Thu, 13 May 2004 18:38:40 -0500, Karl Graff wrote:

Just wondering as so many have an opinion about what our troops are doing
over there... I am especially curious about the more excitable persons on
this news group.

U S Army (retired)
33T4M

Gray Shockley
----------------
DX-392 DX-398
RX-320 DX-399
CCradio+ w/RS Loop
Justice AM Antenna
Torus Tuner (3-13 MHz)
Select-A-Tenna
Vicksburg, MS US

I served in the Clinton campaign. 1st Class - all the way.

Just another sign of your low level of comprehension and why you were involved
with the Clinton campaign.

The question was: How may of you have served in the Armed Forces?

The Clinton campaign was not a branch of the Armed Forces.