Old January 1st 05, 09:01 AM
dxAce

Evan Platt wrote:

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:21:07 -0600, uncle arnie
-mex. wrote:

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

I'm guessing he suffers from low self esteem.

He's the first person to make my killfile.

Granted, I have hundreds of subjects in there (male $X overnight!
Guaranteed! - See Brittany spears naked! etc) but he is the first
person that's annoyed me and showed his ignorance to the point of a
worthy place in my killfile.

He claims to be a Vietnam Veteran (against Kerry), but based on his
attitude, he acts about 13 or 14. I was unable to locate a picture of
him, nor does his QRZ or FCC license show an age.

Well, I was first licensed in 1970, if that helps ya at all, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA