Old August 25th 03, 06:32 PM
W5DXP

Tom Bruhns wrote:
(Agreeing with Keith...) Of course there MUST be instantaneous power,
because if there is not, then one cannot find energy by taking the
integral of power over time. The instantaneous value may be zero, or
positive, or negative, of course. Or perhaps another way to look at
it is that if energy, which itself is a function of time, is
differentiable, then power must take on instantaneous values.

I don't think there is any argument over whether it exists in the math
model or not. My argument is that the concept lacks a lot of usefulness.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp