Old April 4th 05, 08:14 PM
dxAce

Tim wrote:

Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists?
I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came
back as undeliverable.

They are still around. What address did you use?

"DX ace": it was something like .
Is that correct for Bill in Pa.?

Are you a NASWA member? If so, would you know why their website is so far
out of date? I'm not complaining...but, being so dated is most of the time
the signs of a business or club that's nolonger around.

Try getting in touch with Bob Montgomery, Distributing Editor:

RMonty23 AT netzero.net

Yes, I've been a member for about 23 years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm