Old April 28th 05, 05:54 AM
jon

Greetings Guys! I have read all of your comments on the subject and I
agree with you on one point, people should not set dates. I have
studied the Bible for the last 40 years and I read specifically that no
man knows the day or the hour. That doesn't change the fact that it
will happen. Having read your posts I know that you don't agree with
what I just said. So, if you must flame me go ahead. I want to speak
the truth. I occasionally listen to the shortwave preachers, and most
are just finding a soap box to stand on to either try to make some
money, or to try to make a case for their brand of doctrine. Most tell
some truth, but do more damage than good. I would rather read from the
Bible for the amount of time it takes to listen to any of the shortwave
preachers as I find most laking a lot of truth. I am ready today no
matter when he comes, and he will.

Have a great week! Jon in South Carolina.