Old May 2nd 05, 06:29 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I never said you used it for commercial purposes. I never said
you use profanity on the air...I said you have to POTENTIAL to be

the
same potty mouth on the air as you are here.

Don't assume anything stevey, despite what YOU think the internet and
radio are two different media's are are regulated differently. What

you
can not say on the radio you can say on the internet.

I'll ignore the rest of the crap you wrote.

Of course you will...You can't answer any of it in any meaningful
way that DOESN'T make you look like a fool...so take the easy way out.

Steve, K4YZ