Old May 16th 05, 12:33 AM
stop

PowerHouse, you sure would know about tampons and drippy dick
syndrome. Your friend Bobby told me all about you.

On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:12:46 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
wrote:

I'm not completely sure, but I think it's like a tampon, except it's
designed for use by men who have that "drippy dick" syndrome...

"Mr. Null" wrote in message
news
Roger,

I asked if you are stupid, not a dick wad. But since you mention it, what

is
a dick wad anyway?

"Roger Conroy" wrote in message

Yes

I am a complete Dick-Wad
Thanks for asking, I think we may have gone to the same school..
ass-wipe

"Mr. Null" wrote in message
Roger

are you stupid?

"Roger Conroy" wrote in message

"Dick" wrote in message
White in color with no cd.Has credit card remote and sounds
awesome.Don't
have a clue on generation.

What ham bands and modes can be operated with it?