Old July 12th 05, 01:46 AM
Peter LaGrange

Charlie wrote:

I have been on Usenet for 20 years or more and it is always the
same....people just wait in the wings to take pot shots at others. I posted
a link to the tower photos and all I got was ridicule and cuss words.

You'd think your twenty years of Usenet experience would not have failed
you like this.

Sorry to rob you all of the splendor of viewing my new tower down on the
ground.

You ****ers are all a bunch of real sick *******s.

No one wants your tower to fall down, nor harm to you or your family.
But you basically posted troll fodder and then have the audacity to
whine when it's not the attention you so wanted.

If you don't like the heat, don't post stupid things on Usenet.