Old July 21st 05, 07:43 PM
dxAce

beerbarrel wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:39:12 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

John Plimmer wrote:

I couldn't agree more with dropping CW from the ham test.
It reminds me of the legal profession here in South Africa.
It used to be a requirement that lawyers had to pass Latin in high school
and have at least two courses in Latin for their law degree.
That was scrapped about ten years ago amid loud protests from the dinosaurs.
Today the law profession is flourishing more than ever before with high
quality judges and advocates.
The only thing I have noticed is that the high and mighty no longer spew out
Latin quotations = R.I.P.

Our SARL (South African Radio League) ham club is diminishing by the year
and the once crowded ham bands are now empty.
We need to make it easier for new entrants to come into this wonderful
hobby.

Why does everything need to be made easier? Can't the 'tards learn the code? If
so, WHY can't the 'tards learn the code?

If ordinary folks could pass the test in years past what is so different today?

Laziness?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

BINGO!

It seems everybody wants something for nothing these days.

Not everybody... just lazy 'tards.

dxAce
Michigan
USA